Murray Princess Cabins
- Inside cabins are located on the lower Chaffey Deck and open onto a wide inside passageway. Inside cabins offer a twin or double bed configuration and have portholes facing the outside
- Outside cabins are located on the Randell and Cadell Decks. Each outside cabin opens onto the outside deck area with picture windows to view the passing scenery
- Bedding is 2 x single beds only. Queen beds can be requested at a surcharge of $50 per night
- Our spacious 6 staterooms are located on the Randell and Cadell Decks. Each stateroom offers a double bed (some have an extra single bed) and opens onto the outside deck area. Mini-bars, fridges and tea and coffee making facilities are also included.
Murray Princess Deck Plans
Murray Princess Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Stuart Dining Saloon
- Dining aboard Murray Princess includes delicious table d'hote menus, Captain's Dinner and buffet dining, with a special campfire barbecue (seven and four night cruises only). Breakfasts are buffet style. There is one sitting for all meals.
- Breakfast: 7.30am or 8am - 9am
- Lunch: 12noon or 12.30pm
- Dinner: 6.30pm or 7.00pm
Murray Princess Onboard Entertainment
- The Gift Shop is located on Chaffey Deck and contains a selection of souvenirs, toiletries, film and hats.
- A selection of books is available for your reading pleasure in the upper level of the Paddlewheel lounge, kindly return or swap the books so that others can also enjoy them.
Bars and Lounges
The Paddlewheel Lounge offers a relaxed lounge area seating. The lounge is split over two levels of the Murray Princess, connected by a spiral staircase
Spas and Sauna
Spa & Sauna
- The spa and saunas are open for bookings between 9.00am and 9.00pm. Passengers under 16 years of age are not permitted without a supervising adult. Use of equipment is at own risk.
- If you wish to swim in the river please seek advise from one of our deck staff as to the easiest and safest method of doing so.
- Vessel: Murray Princess
- Beam: 49ft
- Cruising speed: 6kn
- Onboard Currency: AU Dollar
- Registry: Mannum
- Air Conditioning
- Free use of spas & saunas
- Guided nature walks & eco-tours
- Length: 220ft
- Draft: 3ft
- Bars/Lounges: 2
- Passenger Capacity: 120
- Tonnage: 1,500
- 24 Hours complimentary coffee & tea
- All Meals Included
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Service
- Spa & Sauna