Pinnacle Suites floorplan
Neptune Suite floorplan
Signature Suite floorplan
Verandah Stateroom floorplan
OceanView Stateroom floorplan
Inside Stateroom floorplan
Lincoln Center Stage
Greenhouse Spa & Salon
America's Test Kitchen
B.B.King's Blues Club
- 151–233 sq. ft.
- Two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed—the signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, premium massage shower heads and a host of amenities are featured in these comfortable staterooms.
- 151–233 sq. ft.
- These spacious staterooms include two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed—the Signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, premium massage shower heads and a host of amenities.
- 465–855 sq. ft. including verandah.
- With floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a private verandah, these spacious suites are flooded with light. They feature a large sitting area and two lower beds convertible to one king-size bed—the signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses. The bathroom comes with a dual-sink vanity, full-size whirlpool bath and shower, plus additional shower stall. Amenities include use of the exclusive Neptune Lounge, a private concierge and an array of complimentary services.
Partial Sea View
- 169–267 sq. ft.
- These staterooms feature a partial sea view and include two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed—the signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, plus premium massage shower heads and a variety of amenities.
- 174–255 sq. ft.
- These expansive staterooms include include two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed—ther Signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, premium massage shower heads, a host of amenities and an ocean view.
Fully Obstructed View
- 169–267 sq. ft.
- These large staterooms include two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed—the Signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, premium massage shower heads and a host of amenities. The view is fully obstructed.
- 1,290 sq. ft. including verandah.
- Generously proportioned and filled with light, these elegant suites include a living room, dining room, pantry with microwave, refrigerator and built-in bar, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a private verandah with whirlpool. The bedroom features a king-size bed—the Signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, and the bath includes an oversize whirlpool bath and shower as well as an additional shower stall. There's also a sofa bed, suitable for two people, and a guest toilet. Amenities include a private stereo system, use of the exclusive Neptune Lounge, private concierge and an array of complimentary services.
- 393–400 sq. ft. including verandah.
- These large, comfortable suites feature a spacious sitting area with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a private verandah, two lower beds convertible to one king-size bed—the signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, and one murphy bed for one person. The bathroom includes a dual-sink vanity, full-size whirlpool bath and shower, and an additional shower stall.
- 212-359 sq. ft. including verandah.
- Filled with light from floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a private verandah, these staterooms include a sitting area, two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed—the signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, and bath tub with premium massage showerheads. The view is partially obstructed.
- 213–379 sq. ft. including verandah.
- Filled with light from floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a private verandah, these staterooms include a sitting area, two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed—the signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, and bath tub with premium massage showerheads.
Oosterdam Deck Plans
Oosterdam Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Cost Included Dining Options
- The Dining Room
- For an elegant breakfast, leisurely lunch or unforgettable multi-course dinner, The Dining Room is your destination. Behind the scenes, our Culinary Council,® an elite team of seven world-renowned chefs, and the talented onboard executive chefs have worked to bring each dish to perfection. For dinner, choose from classics such as Boneless Lamb Loin en Croute, Rosemary Roasted Chicken, as well as regionally inspired cuisine and artfully prepared vegetarian dishes. - deck 2
- Lido Market
- Explore a world of intriguing culinary possibilities in the Lido Market. Steps from the Lido pool, this modern marketplace includes a curated selection of delicious options that you can grab on the go or have made to order: Breadboard, with freshly baked breads and pastries; Wild Harvest, offering a bountiful selection of hearty salads; Homestead, serving up comfort classics; Distant Lands, featuring global; Sweet Spot, for ice cream creations and desserts; Roasting Pan, hand-carved meats, fish and other hearty entrees; Perk, freshly brewed beverages and chilled juices; Quench, premium coffee, beer, wine, and soda; Rise, savory quiches, croissants and sandwiches, and more. - deck 9
- Dive-In offers a variety of casual culinary classics, using the highest quality ingredients. Enjoy a burger, grilled to perfection and served on a toasted brioche with own trade-marked secret sauce. Savor a succulent Nathan’s Famous gourmet hot dog with golden French fries. Or choose a grilled chicken breast sandwich or juicy portabella mushroom stack. - deck 9
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Sleep in and have breakfast delivered. Enjoy an early dinner on your verandah before an evening excursion. Order a salad, sandwich or entrée any time. In-Room Dining is only a phone call away. All selections are included in your cruise fare unless otherwise noted on the in-room menu.
Cost Required Dining Options
- Pinnacle Grill
- Reserve a table in the intimate Pinnacle Grill for lunch or dinner and celebrate the day’s adventures with cuisine inspired by the bounty of America’s Pacific Northwest. In this elegantly appointed room, service is warm and engaging, and a meal is an event. The menu focuses on premium ingredients expertly prepared—from wild-caught king salmon from Alaska to sustainably raised beef from Washington State’s Double R Ranch. - deck 2
- Enjoy amazing Italian classics like braised chicken cacciatore al forno, branzino ai ferri or garlic shrimp ravioli. And for dessert: tiramisù, cannoli alla Siciliana, gelato, and more. Buon appetito! - deck 9
- Explorations Café
- At Explorations Café, presented by The New York Times, relax in a comfortable, coffee house environment where you can browse through one of the most extensive libraries at sea, view a wide array of audio and video programming, or simply read the morning paper. Guests can also enjoy fresh pastries and their favorite espresso drink. - deck 10
Oosterdam Onboard Entertainment
America's Test Kitchen
- Holland America Line guests can experience America’s Test Kitchen’s enticing array of live onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops. Learn foolproof techniques and user-friendly recipes for making delectable dishes with confidence.
Live Shows & Entertainment
B.B. King's Blues Club
- Direct from Beale Street, B.B. King's All Stars bring the best of Memphis music to sea. From funky and fast to soulful and smooth, this eight-piece band performs in the B.B. King's Blues Club in the Queen’s Lounge where you can enjoy specialty cocktails like the Lucille and Rock Me Baby.
- Fifty years of chart-topping hits rock the house as two pianists play music that you know and love. It’s all part of Billboard Onboard, an interactive experience made possible by a partnership with Billboard, the leading global destination for charts, news, trends and innovation in music.
Bars and Lounges
Bars & Lounges
- Gallery Bar
- This sophisticated venue is adorned with an eclectic and whimsical mix of artwork including portraits, landscapes, still life and abstract pieces. Order your favorite cocktail or try one from our signature cocktail menu created in partnership with our Master Mixologist Dale DeGroff, a James Beard “Who’s Who” inductee. deck 3
- Crow's Nest
- Holland America Line offers you a wide selection of lounges onboard. The panoramic view takes center stage in The Crow's Nest at the top of the ship, where you can relax just about any time of day and enjoy your favorite drink. - deck 10
- Explorer's Lounge
- The Explorer’s Lounge is an elegant and refined space to enjoy a glass of wine, a cocktail, or your favorite liqueur. - deck 2
- Ocean Bar
- Enjoy live music in this popular bar perfect for pre-dinner cocktails. - deck 3
- Neptune Lounge
- At your service is the Neptune Lounge's Concierge, exclusively available to Pinnacle and Neptune Suite guests. Relax here over breakfast pastries with your favourite newspaper, or gather for evening hors d'oeuvres and cocktails in this timeless, genteel setting. - deck 7
- Play perennially popular slot machines, and enjoy blackjack tables and the latest in sophisticated gaming. The Casino is staffed with professionals eager to help you learn new skills.
Sports and Spa
- Work out on the high seas in a state-of-the-art fitness centre complete with machines, free weights, cardio equipment and a personal training consultant. Afterwards, re-hydrate yourself at the juice bar. On offer are carrot, apple, pineapple or vegetable blends -- good-for-you nectar of the gods!
Greenhouse Spa & Salon
- During a leisurely day at sea, few places help you refresh, relax and rejuvenate like the Greenhouse Spa & Salon. This heavenly retreat nurtures every aspect of your well-being with renowned spa rituals and healing touches. In the spa, pamper your skin with facial treatments featuring premium, naturally sourced ingredients. Nurture your body, too, with massage treatments employing time-honored, hands-on massage techniques gleaned from around the world.
- Warm days with light, salty breezes are made for lounging poolside with an icy beverage in one hand and an epic novel in the other. Does this count as doing something or doing nothing? You'll soon know...
Lincoln Center Stage
- In an exclusive partnership with the world’s leading center for the performing arts, we proudly present Lincoln Center Stage, showcasing outstanding musicians performing multiple programs of chamber music most evenings, as well as afternoon recitals during leisurely days at sea.
- Showcasing comedy, song, dance and more, the Mainstage presents myriad performances and presentations to entertain and inform throughout your voyage, including Holland America Line exclusives such as the BBC Earth Experiences live show Planet Earth II in Concert.
- Vessel: Oosterdam
- Year: 2003
- Beam: 105ft
- Cruising speed: 24kn
- Casino : 1
- Gross Tonnage: 82,000
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Show Lounge: 2
- Spa &Salon
- Length: 936ft
- Bars/Lounges: 10
- Crew: 800
- Gym: Yes
- Passenger Capacity: 1,848
- Vessel: 3
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Youth Facilites