Club Class Mini Suite
Family Suite Layout
Grand Suite Layout
Interior Stateroom Layout
Mini-Suite with Balcony Layout
Oceanview (2 portholes)
Oceanview Stateroom Layout
Balcony Stateroom Layout
International Dining Room
Pacific Moon Dining Room
Santa Fe Dining Room
Calypso Pool & Reef
Calypso Reef and Pool
Explore the Treehouse
Hang out in The Beach House
Step into The Lodge
Nine hole mini golf course
Star Princess Cabins
Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Available on Star Princess from 11 Apr 2017. Club Class Mini-Suites feature the same great amenities as the standard Mini-Suites, but with exclusive VIP touches. This includes the delicious temptation of exclusive Club Class Dining privileges, priority embarkation and disembarkation, and the new Princess Luxury Bed, designed by leading experts in both the science and beauty of sleep.
Upgraded Amenities & Services
- Exclusive Club Class Dining for dinner each night, plus breakfast and lunch on sea days
- The Princess Luxury Bed
- Priority Embarkation & Disembarkation at the beginning and end of your cruise
- Full access to the Priority Disembarkation Lounge
- Complimentary one time wine set-up on embarkation day, 1/2 bottle of red and 1/2 bottle of white
- Complimentary Premium Evening Canapés (upon request)
- Upgraded Terry Shawl Bathrobes
Plus the Standard Mini-suite Benefits
- Spacious staterooms up to 323 square feet with balcony
- Upgraded balcony with patio furniture (table and two chairs)
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Separate seating area with coffee table and a sofa bed
- Private bathroom with combination tub and shower
- Massage shower head
- Shampoo, conditioner and body lotion
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Terry Towels
Food & Beverage
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Fruit Basket (upon request)
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Evening bed turn-down with chocolates on your pillow
- Two 42” flat-panel satellite televisions
- Hair Dryer
- Phone & Desk
- Tote Bag
- Digital Security Safe
- 110V, 60-cycle alternating current (AC) with standard U.S. plug fittings
- Each suite is actually two self-contained staterooms interconnecting through a large living room which leads to an over sized private balcony. Each suite sleeps up to eight people.
Grand Suite with Balcony
- Grand suite is extra spacious with a large balcony and panoramic views. It includes all the premium amenities of a suite with balcony plus the following upgrades: deluxe queen mattress, spacious sitting room with fireplace, hot tub, convertible double sofa bed, large walk-in closet, personal computer and tub equipped with whirlpool jets. Approximately 1314 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 160 square feet.
Mini-Suite With Balcony
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator. Walk-in closet. Bath with tub and shower. Approximately 323 square feet, including balcony.
- Oceanview staterooms with partially or obstructed views are a great value. They feature a picture window providing natural light and added ambiance. You'll find them comfortable and welcoming with all the amenities of an interior stateroom.
Oceanview (2 portholes)
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. 2 porthole windows. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Picture window (categories E-HH obstructed). Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet.
Oceanview with Balcony
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Balcony. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet and desk. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 214 to 257 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 591 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 471 to 536 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 502 square feet, including balcony.
Star Princess Deck Plans
Star Princess Onboard Entertainment
- The Grand Casino offers a wide variety of gaming machines and table games. The casino will not be open when in port.
Calypso Reef and Pool (plus hot tubs)
- Pool area with simulated coral reef, covered by a retractable crystal dome.
Neptunes Reef & Pool (plus hot tubs)
- At the main pool, Neptune's Reef, families and friends can laugh, splash, and horse around without a care in the world.
Sports and Spa
- Sports court for paddle tennis, volleyball and basketball with space for spectator seating.
Digital Golf Simulators
- Two golf simulators let passengers try their luck "playing" world famous golf courses.
- No detail has been spared at the Lotus Spa--from the expert technicians garbed in Asian-inspired outfits to the couples mud room--making it one of the best spas on the high seas.
Nine hole putting course
- Nine hole mini golf course
- A lounge where Indiana Jones would feel at home, designed to evoke the wonders of the Far East and Africa. Entertainment includes cabaret acts, singers, magicians, comedians and dancing. Seats 298.
Kids & Teen Clubs on Star Princess
Princess Cruises Children's Clubs and Teen Lounges ensure our all cruisers, young and old, stay happy all day long
The Treehouse (formerly Pelicans) : Ages 3-7 years
Go wild in the animal-themed Treehouse. With a range of activities including: art projects, protecting the wildlife and takeing part ina Pirate night, your kids can huddle, create and discover all cruise long.
The Lodge (formerly Shockwaves): Ages 8-12 years
An outdoor based area, will engage minds and muscles. Build rockets, Scavenger hunts, miniatures Olympics and Mythbuster challenges are just some of the fun to be found.
The Beach House (formerly Remox): Ages 13-17 years
A contemporary surf-themed lounge, your teen will never want to leave. With plenty to do from video game tournaments, movie nights, dance classes and a VIP party they will keep busy or be happy to just hang.
A private secret society for 18-20 year olds - no parents, no siblings a secret handshake and code is required to enter
Please note Image and Club names are based on the new Children's/Teens areas are that are being rolled out onto Golden Princess in March 2018
For your convenience, group kidsitting is offered in the Youth Centers. Kids can relax and watch movies or play games with their friends while mom and dad have a relaxing night out.
- For children ages 3 to 12 years.
- From 10:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Charge of $5.00 per hour per child.
- The Princess Theatre offers two shows each evening, that change daily. The style of show can vary from a Los Vegas style show, guest entertainers, and comedians. There is always something for everyone.
Vista Show Lounge
- Memorabilia-filled cigar lounge and sports bar features satellite broadcasts of various sporting events, when available. Seats 43.
Bars and Lounges
- Boastion panoramic views form its vantag point 15 decks above the sea, Skywalkers Nightclub is the hottest spot to be after the sun goes down. Immerse yourself in the high-energy atmosphere and get into the groove while you senses are set abuzz by the state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- P&O memorabilia decorates the nautically-themed Wheelhouse Bar, where the attentive staff is always ready to take your order.
- Vessel: Star Princess
- Year: 2001
- Beam: 118ft
- Gross Tonnage: 109,000
- Passenger Capacity: 2,600
- All Main Meals Included
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Internet Facilities
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Length: 950ft
- Crew: 1130
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Refurbished: Dec. 2011
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Anytime Dining
- Guest Entertainers
- Jogging Track
- Quiet Library